Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Where did you go to friend?

It has been a wild few weeks at our house, I am going to catch up on Football games, Halloween and Fall Fun this weekend I promise. This past weekend we had pictures taken by our sweet angel friend Meshali, you need to check her out at http://www.meshalimitchell.com/. She gave us a sneak peek this week so I will let ya'll have a peek too.

Also, the HORNETS are in the play-offs this week!!!! We play this Friday against Fort Smith Southside. I am also really excited about this game because the coach for FSS actually coached Elliot in high school and I will get to see his wife and sweet little girls Friday also.

This weekend I will also be putting up Christmas decorations, I am so PUMPED!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures!! Ya'll are such a cute family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pictures!! I can't wait to catch up on Friday! I haven't talked to you in forever!
    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete