Friday, February 11, 2011

"Mine Dirlfriend"


Cannon is gearing up for Monday and his sweet Valentine... Caleb's little girlfriend... picture above.
Last night we made Valentines for their party's... Caleb's is Monday and Cannon's (first ever) will be on Tuesday at preschool.
While Mr Cannon was coloring and putting glitter on the hearts he tells me, "mine dirlfriend Camille-her mine valentime!" After a yelling match at the table between the boys and the respected "dirlfriend," I was able to distract them with brownies! Lovely.

After three snow days -not leaving the house once-I can not wait for the 70 degree temps that are headed our way this weekend and week following! I hope to get my wild boys out this weekend while Chief is preparing for a huge wrestling tournament that we are hosting next weekend here in Bryant. I am not ready for the wildness and I have actually called my parents to come up and help and I hate doing that! Chief and I hate asking for help with the kids but 5 am weight ins and finals at 9 pm...the double stroller will be logging killer miles on Friday night and Saturday!



Enjoy your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment