Wednesday, April 25, 2012

"it's chocolate"

"it's chocolate," one of our precious pre-k kiddos yelled as i cut into my gender reveal cake.

lol.

we had our gender/19 week ultrasound 2 weeks ago and a parent of one of my kiddos wanted to make a gender reveal cake for the preschool. she is beyond precious. the week before my appointment our 2 pre-k classes predicted the gender and graphed their predictions. common core people common core- all my education friends we are on the ball at sbla.








so on the following tuesday i showed the kiddos pictures from the ultrasound and then I cut into my cake so they could see who had predicted correctly.















they were so excited to see the pink, except for the little fellow that yelled out ," it's chocolate." he really wanted mrs torri to have a chocolate baby- god love him. the last picture i am trying to explain to him that it is only one baby in my belly ( he is a twin) fun times as a preschool director!! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: