Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Boys Are Growing Up...







My boys are growing so fast and I can not believe it.
Our youngest wild man, Cannon Ty, started walking on Sunday. He is very slow and takes his time but he is walking. I thought I would be so excitied which I am, but I am so sad also. He is my baby and he could be our last baby to hit this awesome milestone. Enough of that, wipe the tears and blah blah!
I had to post these pictures of our boys. Check out Cannon with the cookie resting on his knee while he drinks his milk. OH, Oh and check out the sippy cup! He is NO longer taking a bottle and has moved on to whole milk. We decided to take the bottle and change to formula on a Friday afternoon with the help of Carla (our wonderful fabulous babysitter)!!!
He did wonderful with it and we have not looked back since!!!! Yah Cannon Ty!!!
The other picture I had to post was an action shot of Caleb playing basketball. This year he moved up to a new league and did great if I might say! He is very athletic like Elliot and loves the game so much. He is a great outside shooter and he loves to hit the "3's"! We have moved on to baseball season, so I will soon post baseball pictures.
Well, it is Tuesday night and I am half way through the work week! Yah! Only working four days a week ROCKS!!! Elliot's football players dressed in pad and helmets yesterday and started practice today. He said everything is looking good and they are pumped to get started. He has a few boys that are gret prospects at Quaterback, he is glad he has some options for next year with that position. We are looking forward to a great HORNET football year! Go HORNETS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment