Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The McNairs

Baby Jackson is finally here and how sweet is he... Amanda and Jeremy welcomed this precious boy into the world on Friday at lunch time. I am so excited for them to experience what loving a child of your own feels like. Amanda and Jeremy are such precious parents and they are so excited about their future with their bundle of joy. I can not wait for email and blogs needing advice on wild little boys... I am a mother of two boys so maybe I can help. heheh!
I am sad to say that we will only get to spoil Jackson for another month due to Jeremy having to report back to duty serving our country. We will miss them so much and we are so thankful to Jeremy for sharing Amanda with us for the time he has. I am starting to save a Hawii fund...I am sure it will take me a while.

1 comment:

  1. Aww! You are so sweet and I love the picture of him! Thank you for everything and for coming up to the hospital. (Those things were/are very handy by the way). I love you girl, and come on out to Hawaii we have room! :)

    ReplyDelete