Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Cannon Ty is "1" Today!!!

I can not believe today is already April 15th, my baby is one today!!! All day I have been thinking back about last year at this time and how fast time has flown by. He has brought so much joy to our lives that it is hard to think back about what life was like without him. Caleb is so excited about our big boy turing "1",I think we ALL are in shock!

Cannon is walking all around and has started to finally pick up the pace, he was walking so slow! It was too funny! He is trying to talk to us and tell us stuff but he is still blabling all the time! He will say "HEY, " and wave at people! Elliot says I say , Hey, way too much and that is why both of our boys have said Hey before anything else! I think he may be right!

Oh, and we are finally moving out of this apartment that we have been trapped in since July! It was the only thing we could find when we moved here for Elliot's job! Around the first of May we will be moving into our house! We are so excitied including the boys!!!!

2 comments:

  1. what a cute picture!! i cannot believe how fast your boys are growing up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! It has been so sad for me but so joyous at the same time! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete