Friday, April 24, 2009

Player of the Game




These pics are of Caleb playing ball-playing pitcher and batting!
I know everyone has read about my oldest child Caleb in previous blogs but I have to brag on him today!!! He was chosen as Player of the Game and given the game ball by his team and the umpire tonight! Go Caleb! As, I type I am smiling from ear to ear in a proud momma moment! Caleb is my oldest child who I had a young age and he is the one the best gifts God has blessed me with, this child is the sweetest and most caring child also! He was our only child for 6 years before God blessed us with Cannon Ty, so in a way we did grow up with Caleb also. He loves to play ball and LOVES to win-very competitive -oh, and I do not have a clue where he gets that from????
Tonight his team played an awesome game and Caleb made plays that made me almost pee in my pants. This child was stopping ground balls that were hit at him like an adult hit them and he would snag them up and throw them out at first (he plays pitcher)!!! He also tagged out 3 players running one down on third base! Okay, sorry so I am sure you can tell I am so PROUD!!! After each game the coaches decide who gets the game ball and I knew Caleb played well but I thought you never know. Well, when the announced that Caleb got the ball he was so excited and he kept saying,"I got the game ball oh my I got the game ball!" It was so darn cute! So, as I close up I am reminded at how fast "my baby" has grown and how he is a big boy that plays little league and is taking after his daddy playing ball! Caleb I love you and I am so proud of you! So, as I sit here crying in happiness and wishing he was here with me, (he is spending the night with a friend-also tear for that so big!)I brag on my Player of the Game!

No comments:

Post a Comment