Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Oldies but GOODIES....

This past weekend we were able to spend some great time with some awesome friends of ours from high school! It was great! I can def same they are some oldies but def some goodies... I guess we will keep 'em! We love them!

One of our friends was able to get a night off from her duties (Miss Arkansas) and Randi was in from Memphis so we all gathered for dinner and drinks at Bonefish. It was too FAB! We laughed our tails off, (I am sure my Patron Margarita helped- it kicked my tail),I was not prepared for that drink fo' so.

We ended up closing down the restaurant and I am pretty sure no one wanted to sit around us due to our constant laughter and slapping hands- gosh people can yall not act your age! LOL!

Everyone that ate with us either went to high school with us (El Dorado) or dates/married to someone from El Do that we graduated with. Fun times!

Before dinner, waiting on Sarah and Ryan

Some of the boys
Randi, me, and Stacey

All the ladies...


Stacey and I
The Group


The pic above this ignorance is Elliot, Kirk and Ryan long time best friends.

The picture of ignorance... Kirk and Stacey... it always follows.

1 comment:

  1. How fun!! Ya'll sure do make a good lookin group!! El Dog at it's finest right there!!! =) Have a great day Torri Jo!

    ReplyDelete