Saturday, August 1, 2009

"2 a-days"

Well, see this little guy above-he will officially take over my life as of Monday morning at 6 am! Notice his jacked muscles.... whoo hohoo... sorry just had to put that out there!

"2 A-Days, " start Monday morning and will last until school starts on Wed., August 19th! This starts the season officially to me, gosh time as flown by and I can't believe this time has rolled around again so quickly. Don't tell my husband but I am kinda excited about getting started on the 2009 Hornet season... do you want to know why? I get my schedule/routine back, we are so much more organized during season. Please don't ask me why because I have not a clue why that is.


So, we spend the next 48 hours having dad (Elliot) to ourselves... we will enjoy every minute of it!




4 comments:

  1. T, you are toooooo sweet!! I was actually thinking about you today also!! I am so glad to have a you as a friend who knows exactly what my life is like! I really got alot done today, above my normal routine. How is football going? J.R.'s practice is from 5-10 so I am waiting to hear from him to see how their first day went. These are the days when I am glad I do not work, so that I can still be awake when he gets home! How are the pj's coming along?? I hope y'all are having a great day!! Talk with you soon!
    Hugs, C
    PS. I love the new back ground!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey one more thing, have you ever check out this website: http://coachswife.ning.com
    It is strickly coaches wives.

    also feel free to email me anytime!!
    channa_norman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Torri! You are just to good!! Your comment has managed to make me cry and make J.R. speachless (which if you knew him you would know that is something very rare!!!) You are just to sweet for words! The shirt sounds too cute!! You do whatever you like! I totally trust you. The school colors are White and Dark Blue and the name of the school is Nimitz. Let me know if it would be easier for me to just send you a shirt. I think just a white t-shirt would work great, but you tell me!! Also, let me know how much!! And I will get a check in the mail to you! Just email me!
    Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete