Friday, August 14, 2009

Come and Get 'Em... Football Shirts!!





These are my newest design..... gingham football shirts!!!! Too cute huh?
I finished Cannon Ty's shirt just in time for our family picture, tomorrow morning at 8:00 am for the football program. Everyone else had something to wear but Cannon Ty. I love it! I am so pumped, they only thing and I will tell on myself really quick... I went to Walmart and got him a 2t-3t shirt size (he is only 16 months tomorrow) knowing it would fit. As you can see in the picture it is very snug in the belly area. So, in a bit after Elliot gets home from football practice I am off to Walmart to buy another shirt in 4t size and start sewing another one. A guy Elliot coaches with has a son smaller than Can Ty so little Mr. Ryan will be receiving this one... happy hornet season Ryan.
I am so proud of my self and lovin the shirt.
I have tons to post about this weekend... Caleb and I had a back to school shopping day by ourselves today. Just a hint, I cried at abercrombie kids....

No comments:

Post a Comment