Thursday, August 13, 2009

These Days....

Today, I found this sweet picture of my youngest man! While going through pictures on my computer I came around this precious pic of baby Cannon Ty last summer. It was taken while playing putt putt in Branson on our annual end of summer Branson trip. We are going Labor Day weekend after the Salt Bowl Friday night... let me explain the Salt Bowl. The Salt Bowl is the biggest game of the year... it is Bryant vs Benton (we are in the same town basically) Bryant is way bigger than Benton but it was been a 25 yr tradition to play each other the first game of the season. It is so popular (it is big compeition between benton and bryant people crazy??? of whos better in everything) that we now play this game in Little Rock at War Memorial Stadium... same place the Razorback plays!! Go Hogs! Bryant has won like the past 10 years whooo hooooo!
Okay, anway so we are going in a few weeks to Branson-we love it there! So fun!
But, this was taken last summer and I could not believe how Cannon Ty has grown and it is so funny! I can see his personality in this picture and it is him today!

He is 16 months this Saturday, I can't believe it. He is talking ALL the time, running everywhere, climbing in and out of everything, and he loves the pool! He sings the Dell commerical "lollipop, lollipop ohhh lollipop," all day long and then laughs at himself. He loves Mrs. Carla his babysitter and he claps when we pull in her driveway and it makes me smile each time. He does his arms above his head when we yell, "TOUCHDOWN." VERY PROUD!!!! He is saying:ball, bink (passie), juice, snack, thank you, please, bubba, daddy, momma, night night, bye, fish, book, car, out, lollipop and I am sure I have forgot somethhing.

I will post again this weekend, it is Media Day in Hornetland..... we are so pumped!

1 comment: