Friday, August 28, 2009

In very deep....


Okay, have you ever wanted to start something new but only to dabble in it?
But, then next thing you know you are head deep?
Okay, I am over here raising both hands in the air and waving them crazy from side to side!!!!!
A few posts ago, I posted some football t-shirts that I started making and oh boy has it went!!! Which is great, don't get me wrong at all!!! I am very pumped and I should not be complaining like I am today! But, sometimes a girl just gots ta vent!
Well, I am lovin' it of course but I think I have surprised myself! I have over 70 bow orders on my desk right now and 10 boy/girl football shirts. (By the way one of the new little girl shirts above). Shout to Channa, your order is being mailed today!!!! Your neice will be the cutest little football chick at the stadium!!! Plus, I am making the "cutest" Halloween shirts and trying to attempt at starting Christmas ones! But, this morning I figured out the stress and where it is coming from....ME!!! Okay, when I place an order for anything I want it ASAP (very bad habit) I know that sounds awful! So, I tend to treat my orders like I would like them.... very quick! I need to give myself a few days to process the orders-oh and my poor sewing machine. Caleb told me yesterday that he thinks it may blow up!!!
So, today I am going to finish all orders YES all of it! And, take off Saturday!!!! Whooo hoooo .... not really!
WE START DANCE TEAM COMPETITION PRACTICE SATURDAY!!!!!
Yes, I am thinking my plate is full of great food and the food is starting to fall off onto the floor! I have four dance to choreograph before tomorrow morning!! Lord, help me please!!! Also, any ideas on music????
The boys of the house are doing great.... I am so proud of Caleb. I met with his teacher last Friday after school and left literally crying tears of happiness (more to that later). Cannon Ty is hilarious... he got bit by another child yesterday at Carla's and it broke the skin-he really ate it up. He walked around last night with his lip out holding his arm up to show everyone. Elliot-gosh I love this man! I am more in love with him everyday-he is just amazing! His offensive kicked MAJOR tail this week (he is an offensive coordinator) major fist bump honey!!!

5 comments:

  1. Torri, you're stressing ME out. Congrats though on doing so great with your little business you got going on. You could be the next "Especially For You"! Hope ya'll have a great weekend. Take some time off and have fun!

    Let's get together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I can't wait to see it, I know it is going to be darling!!! You can always call me to vent! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were closer, I would totally help you out! I am thinking once football is over we need to take a weekend girl get away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!! I am always doing things like that and regretting it later! You will do great though, hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That onesie is adorable and I'm sure everything will turn out just fine! I love the new layout :)

    ReplyDelete