Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cannon Ty Turned "2"

My sweet family- I just love all my boys and I can't wait to meet Camdyn Elliot in a few months!
The CAKE- it was sooooo goood!!!!! Cannon Ty was so excited when he saw Mitkey Mouse!

I made Cannon Ty's shirt the night before it was so last minute, I would not spend $30 (local boutique) price so I got after it the night before.I loved how it turned out!



My favorite picture from the night... I love Cannon Ty's face in this picture.










My sweet baby boy turned "2" on the 15th, I still can't believe it! He is growing up so fast and he thinks he is as big as "bubba," ha Caleb. He is so much fun and nothing like Caleb, we still have yet to figure out where he gets his humor and wildness from... Elliot maybe????
Well, I am not big on throwing big extravagant birthday parties for my kids, sorry go ahead and stamp bad mom on my forehead. I am BIG on birthdays and trust me we celebrate all week long but to me birthdays are family-my kids and Elliot and I.
My kids love to go to Larry's Pizza it is such a great local pizza place with a big game room and an awesome family atmosphere. This year we decided to have it at Larry's with family and a few friends because an at home low key party wasn't happening with having Caleb's baseball games starting at noon that day until 6:30. Larry's was great and easy- we ordered the food, brought the cake and they did EVERYTHING else for around $70 bucks(everyones pizza, tokens and drinks)-LOVE IT!!! Here are a few pictures above. Oh, and the cake -loved it so cheap too and I didn't get a pic of the BEST cupcakes EVER!!! Oh, and the cost of both cake and cupcakes under $30. Just wonderful!



No comments:

Post a Comment