Thursday, May 20, 2010

Headed to the Hill...

This weekend has been in the back of my mind since ummm like February. I did not make any plans for this weekend but kept it in mind thinking well I could always turn it into a lazy weekend of crossing off things from our to do list...

No way man!!! WE (BRYANT LADY HORNETS SOFTBALL) ARE HEADED TO THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IN FAYETTEVILL AT THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!!!! YES WE ARE!!!!

My sweet hubby can't believe it either, he may actually end the weekend wearing a state championship ring for softball before he has one of his hand for football... a think it is a little funny . Right guys????

We are so pumped and excited... I think I have cried happy tears each day this week. During the semi-final game I stayed home with Cannon Ty and cried each time I received an update from the game. So, as you can tell I will really need prayer on Saturday around 2:00 pm so that I don't freak out every child at the softball field from continuous crying. Also, please pray that everyone stays safe and the girls make a positive experience from this journey no matter what the outcome.

GO LADY HORNETS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment