Monday, May 31, 2010

Surprise for Dad.... Yeah Right!!!!














A little bit of picture over load...
On Saturday while EJ was playing golf I had pictures taken of the boys and I for EJ's fathers day gift. We will be at the beach on Father's Day so I had planned to have the pictures taken and have them printed up and framed for his football office... well with two wild men I mean who can keep a secret? No, it was not Caleb who told but sweet little toot toot Cannon Ty... it is okay though EJ really loved the idea and he knows things usually do not go as planned. I am not big on maternity pictures but we did take a few since these will be the last ones EVER!
We are off to the pool for the day... while EJ plays golf! It will be a fun Memorial Day!









No comments:

Post a Comment