Friday, July 22, 2011

Going to the Chapel...No the Beach!!




Chief and I traveled back down to Orange Beach over the July 4th weekend to celebrate one of our sweet sweet "high school," friend's wedding weekend BLOWOUT!!!

We had the best time acting like we didn't have any responsibilities for 4 whole days and I am sure this sounds beyond horrible but it was oh so fun! My poor legs danced themselves off and my max of 5 hours of sleep a night hit me like a Mack truck everyday around 3 in the afternoon!

Randi and Brian planned everything perfectly with events planned everyday to entertain all of our friends that made the trip down to Alabama and they didn't disappoint to say the least! The food was amazing, the drinks were wonderful and the parties were AWESOME!!!

Chief and I really felt our age by the end of the trip because we do not go out (maybe 2 times a year and that's just to dinner and a movie  ha!) and we are major HOME BODIES!!! I didn't take many pictures at all...like 10 at the most! I am sorry I know it is horrible but seriously we were having way too much fun to whip out the camera! I do have one video, compliments of Mrs. Kendal Hurst (Jeremy Hurst wife)... We are attempting to do the "Wobble!" I honestly did not know what this was or how to do it... When they told me what it was called I thought they (Kirk and Ryan) were playing a joke on me! Well, the video is TOO funny! From left to right it is... Me, Chief, Ryan Collins, Sarah Collins, and Jeremy Hurst ... I am apologizing right now! The combination of non rhythm and Randi's signature drinks makes one funny "Wobble" dance video!!!





Collins and the 2nd "scuba mask" he found and used!!!!




Me, Stacey, Collins and Jessica
"Hey Miss Vickie"
Toni, Stacey and I in our cheer positions!




 The beautiful Bride and her new hubby!!!
Ryan, Sarah, Jeremy and Kendal were involved in a little "8 car pile up" in the Mobile tunnel! No seriously!!! This is Kendal's poor car after the slip up! Everyone was fine with no injuries but the funny thing was Collins was driving! Once we all knew they were fine we cold not stop laughing- I mean traffic was backed up like 15 miles...ha! I know you are probably thinking we are some awful people laughing about this... but if you know Collins you can't help but laugh!!!




This was my face the entire weekend! I laughed SOOOO hard the whole time and Kirk ( Colonel Sanders..KFC Chicken-check out his shoes!!!) was killing me! Literally he threw me around the dance floor like a rag doll! Thanks Jessica for this awesome picture!


Bachlorette Party!!! We had the best time laughing, eating and dancing the night away! One little momma (not me I promise) had the blue lights (police) involved by the end of the night!! ha!


Lastly, my sweet Chief and I at the reception!!



2 comments:

  1. The funniest thing about this video is Jeremy. Cracked me up how he just kinda gave up and stood to the side! You and EJ have some moves!!! Woo woo!!

    Great post!! Looks like SO much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!! It looks like y'all had a great time! Good for y'all!

    ReplyDelete