Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Are you ready for some football???


Well, if you are not ready you betta get there!!!

Chief has been back on contract for a few weeks, 2 a days started this week and the heat is at an all time high!!! RI-DIC-ULOUS!!!!!

Last night my sweet precious cousin sent me a email and a link... both contained info about my MAIN squeese...   ohhhh Nick Saban!!!! The first part of the email kinda made me sad.. all Alabama football games are already sold out except for 2 and those tickets will go on sale next week and probably be gone within minutes or seconds!! This bit of information makes me sad for two reasons...
1. We had planned on taking KK to a Bama home game this year in Tuscaloosa to experience Bama football at its best. (We still are going to but read #2)
2. It means WE (Chief) could possibly be paying seriously high dollar for some tickets now!! Lovely!!!

The second part of the email had me dancing and whooo'ing it as I watched it!!!
Oh, and my man looks so good in the video too!!!
I also can not wait to see Richardson play this year too, it is going to be epic!!!

Be on the look out for pictures coming soon of some precious kiddos decked in their Bama gear!!!
ROLLL TIDE ROLLL!!!



1 comment: