Monday, December 19, 2011

Going once, going twice...SOLD

In November, I was thankful that my sweet precious sister came to visit us from Iowa. The kiddos and I picked her up from the airport and then she became my partner in parenting over the next couple of days.

Chief was pinned ( haha...a wrestling term ) down with wrestling tournaments and I was in charge of the 2nd annual Santa's Silent auction at KK's school. The PTO board started this event last year and it went beyond our expectations so we did it again this year. We had gumbo, cookies and milk, auction items galore and of course Mr and Mrs Claus. It was a success again this year and I am oh so thankful for the wonderful ladies that serve on our PTO board. Great job again girls!!





Three weeks later we had our Dessert Theater at SBLA, this event is a similar to a dinner theater but with dessert instead and live/silent auction.
All of our kiddos (students) took part in performing The Littlest Christmas Tree and all of our classes donated two or more child driven art pieces. Precious! We doubled our profit from last year and more importantly our ministry is growing beyond measures.
My sweet ones ( my kiddos) were so cute in their costumes... CE was a mouse of the forrest and Cannon was a fragrant Skunk!!!







You can't see Cannon tail in this only picture I was able to snap as he jetted onto the stage but the tail MADE the costumes! Our teachers worked so hard on all the costumes and completed them way ahead of schedule! Yay ladies!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment