Friday, June 15, 2012

Where has June gone??

Whoa momma! Where did June go????

I can not believe June is half way over and the kids and I will be leaving soon to spend 10 days in ole South Dakota and Iowa!

The kids and I have been enjoying our days...









KK has been going to the Boys and Girls Club with his friends most days... We are so not cool enough for him.

Some other random mess...



The other day I drove to Wal-Mart and back with these babies on the hood of Cheif's truck. Yes, we went to WalMart bought groceries and made it home the. I saw Cheif's flip flops on the hood. Glad they made it back safe with us! Haha!!

Chief is loving his job and we are all adjusting great. Times are a changing baby! Cannon said randomly the other day " the hornets are soooo going to lose without my dad." It made me smile.

Signed up for my first post baby run... St Jude Marathon Relay. Team Playground Crew whoop whoop. I hope the miles come back quick after Sept 20th since the race is Dec1st. It won't be PR that's fo' sho!

Oh my I need to plan Cannon and Cammie's swim party too.... I am always behind.

Have a wonderful Father's Day!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment