Sunday, July 15, 2012

Zoo and Olympic Trials



The kiddos and I headed up North to Iowa and South Dakota for ten days to visit with my sweet older sisters, nieces and extended family. Oh heaves it was still
Soooooo HoT though.

We went to the Omaha Zoo which is amazing and the best zoo seriously!!! I grew up going to this zoo every summer and I enjoyed being able to take my little monsters to the same zoo!












The zoo had an awesome aquarium and the kiddos were able to touch a star fish, snails and some other odd objects...



My crew ( the best pic we could get)



Big sister and I attempting to get at least one pic together. The tank behind us has fish that would swim back and forth really fast and wild women chased them like a crazy Arkansas person.




Cannon and his favorite thing at the zoo... No seriously. He still talks about this giraffe statue????

I dont have any pictures of the Olympic swimmers but the zoo was busting at the seams with Olympic swimmers. The trials were in Omaha and I guess they were having some down time at the zoo. I have never realized how jacked up pro swimmers are... Whoa!!! I was very impressed!

Next up the July of the 4th!!!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Hi friend!! Miss talking to you!!Hope y'all are having a great summer!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete