Friday, November 19, 2010

Follow that Bus!!!!!

Cannon was yelling, "Follow that Bus," as we said bye to Elliot and the Hornets this morning. The guys are headed to Bentonville to play in the 2nd round of the playoffs tonight. It is a 4 hours bus ride so that started out early today and stopping to eat lunch.  The kids and I are staying home to prepare for my sister's arrival and leaving next week for Alabama. I am kinda sad we are not following the bus today but oh my I think I would be so tired and with the 3 kids in the car that long then the cold night game-No thanks!! We will be listening tonight in the warmth of our cozy house and Christmas tree lights (yes, I put my tree up).

So, in honor of our Bryant Hornets..... here are a few pictures... (gosh I couldn't believe the pictures of little miss-the field pics were taken when she was 2 weeks old & yes, Mr. Cannon is in his underwear and football pads/helmet!!)
GO HORNETS....BRING THA HAMMER.... AND YES WE BELIEVE!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment