Friday, November 12, 2010

Hawii better watch out...

My BFF Autumn (Aut-Aut to Cannon Ty) and her husband are departing on Tuesday morning to their new residence ....
In...
HAWAII!!!!!
I can not believe it and I know it will not hit me until they are gone.  Aut Aut's husband enlisted in the army over a year and a half ago... gosh the time has flown by. 
Back story.... Aut Aut and I met in the tenth grade we both were selected to be on at the time Gov. Huckabee's Youth Board. She lived in a town over 2 hours away from my town and there was only 30 youth selected from the state to be on this board... and we meet.  And we have been the best of friends since... over 10 years of friendship, sisterhood and amazing love for someone that is just like you.  Weird, fact also that I met Chief the following Monday at school-he had just moved to our school. Crazy!
Anyway.... I am so happy for her to be experiencing this life style and she is the person to be an army wife... She is great this girl!
So, as Taco Beuno, Harp's and Captain D's will miss our gatherings of continuous loud laughter at their establishments I hope to visit her in Hawaii to annoy others with our loudness.
Aut Aut and Brandon came to visit the kiddos last week and we snuck in a few pictures just in case we forget before they leave on Tuesday.

We love y'all so much!!!!






Mr Cannon really loves his Aut Aut (we all call her that now b/c of him). He needs to talk to her on the phone a few times a week and cries for her at times. When she is around he wants nothing to do with his mommy! And, I love it! She will the best mother when the Lord blesses her with a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment