Saturday, November 6, 2010

Oops I Did It Again...

Okay, so I hope this is my final apology.... to this blog anyway. Yes, oops I did it again... I forgot about this blog in the midst of having our 3rd baby and now being an official full time stay at home mommy.


Well, I will update everyone on what is now going on in the Jacob's household....

First up.... Daddy-0 or aka "Chief" (more on the Chief thing later). They are finishing up football season with playoffs next week here at home (Bryant) vs Springdale. They tied for conference champs and we will see how this week goes. Baseball workouts started the 2nd week of school with 5:30 am workouts everyday during the week... so yes let your imagination wonder of who is full time night duty and day duty.... yes I answered that question... yours truly. love it. Now, wrestling started last week... just lovely. Oh, and I forgot to mention the ever loving new baseball fence that is being built by my loving hubby and Coach Bock... I will have to take pictures it is not your average chain link fence. I hate the fence with a passion.... So beside all of that mess... yeah I get to see my husband like all the time... don't you love the sarcasm. If I were working and trying to raise my three little blessing oh my I would have seriously harmed someone by now....

Next up..... "KK" or Bub Caleb is doing his thing with 3rd grade.... All A's and one B on the ole report card. We LOVE his teacher also. He is getting so big and acting so grown up it just breaks my heart that he will be 9 yrs old in less than a month. He is playing flag football this fall instead of fall baseball and he just LOVES it.... he plays quarterback and receiver. It just amazes me to watch him play because he is sooo athletic and he loves the game so much. Each Friday night is a nervous nelly for Saturday morning. Him and another boy, Gage, really play well together and they swap back and forth as QB and receiver. He def has an arm like his daddy and his speed.
There is a picture of him playing QB but I will download the really good ones this week. Also, we have our first little girlfriend`... of which I was informed by from her mother this week on our class field trip. ha! It really did make me laugh and realize that, "yes i am a mother of a boy and I will probably always be the last to know." But, EJ and I give him credit she is a little CUTIE!!!!

And, next would be..... CanCan or "The Cannon Ty" Mr. Cannon is a wild man and I love it. He is 110% all boy.... oh, the stories I could tell about this child. I am saving those for a post all dedicated to Cannon mayhem. I am so proud of him though, he has been such a great big brother and he is sooo sweet to Miss Camdyn. We potty trained completely (potty and poop) in just a few days. I don't believe in the whole Pull-Up business...we go straight to underwear. We stayed home strictly for 3 days not going anywhere... but hey who wants to take an infant, a 2 yr old and 8 yr old all by yourself to joy ride around town... "not I," said momma bear. He loves his trains and loves watching any shows on PBS. He is really loving Elmo and Clifford too. He started calling EJ "Coach," alot too and he always wants to go to the "fiellllllllld." Gosh, I LOVE my Cannon man.

And, here she is Camdyn.... Cammie...CE..... or "sis" I am so afraid she is going to start school thinking her name is Sis, Sister or Sissy. All of KK's friends call her that and so does everyone in his class and most of our friends. She is soooo happy and has quite the little personality. She loves to raise her eyebrows up and then smile real big. She loves to stand on her little legs and she is always chewing on her sweet little hands. She is already known at KK's school for her "bows and poofs." All the kids always ask to she what she is wearing on her head.... ha too funny!
She still will not take a passie and she sleeps best when all "hail" is breaking loose (the boys are sooo loud) I think she has slept through every football game even with the cannon going off and the fireworks, she doesn't even jump.I am thankful each day for our 3rd little surprise (since we were done with 2) she is such a sweet little blessing and oh so fun already. The boys (all 3) just love on her and you can already tell that they all think she hung the moon.

And lastly.... ME!!!! ha! Mom, momma, and mommy. I answer to just about anything these days. Well, the best news of all is that..... I am officially a STAY AT HOME MOM full time... ha literally.
I am really enjoying it though. It def has its crazy days but the joy of seeing KK run to the car during after school pick up and teaching Cannon how to paint and how to use scissors has brought tears to my eyes so many times. Just the enjoyment it brings me to see my kids happy and the growth I have seen in them in such a short period of time is amazing. I could not imagine working during this time full time, taking care of 3 kids, KK's activities, EJ's job and taking care of housework/meals. Oh my do I ever look up to the mommy's that can do it all everyday and work outside the home. It has for sure had its changes and some have not been so fun but I really love being with my kids and during this time they need at least one parent to be here all the time. Due to EJ's job as a coach it is just impossible for him to home during this time of the year. I am thankful for EJ's job though.... it supports our family and we feel that this is where God wanted us to be during this time and I know EJ loves what he does and the kids he coaches.
I have been making bows for friends and friends of friends and sewing some too... when I have time. I need to start organizing my time better so I am hoping to do better with that this week if there ever is such a thing of being organized in this chaos.

And, it has taken me like 3 hours to finally complete this post.... ha!
Here a few pictures of the kiddos from recent adventures during fall festivals, football games and Halloween!







No comments:

Post a Comment