Sunday, January 30, 2011

Crooked Eye



The past weekend my childhood best friend and I got our families together to catch up. Stacey (Crooked Eye-high school nickname but I still call her that almost every time I talk about her) had her first baby a girl named Hadley in June and we have seen each a few times since then like when Camdyn was born and a few girls nights but we just don't do it enough.
So, Sunday we all spent the afternoon together and it was wonderful and oh so funny!
We always just laugh so much and talk about crazy mess that makes Scott and Chief shake their heads!
This time it was wild-Cannon was getting into the crib and getting stuck and he was just WILD. It was so nice though to just hang out with no rush and catch up. It was the first time the girls (Hadley and Camdyn) have been able to interact also and it was just wonderful to see it and know what great friends they will be to each other as they grown up. When Stacey was holding Camdyn my eyes would start to tear up just knowing what lies ahead for our relationship and for our daughters it was just amazing. The joy it brought me to see Stacey hold my daughter and for myself to hold Hadley and the love I have for her child and that I know she has for Camdyn. Stacey is such an amazing first time mom too I just can't say enough about it!
It was a wonderful afternoon that I won't ever forget about.








No comments:

Post a Comment