Friday, June 5, 2009

Beaux Lightning... Our 3rd Child





Our family is pleased to announce that we have added a family member... Beaux Lightning Jacobs. Beaux came to live with us about two weeks ago after one of Elliot's assistant coaches found him near her house and her husband is allergic to dogs so adopted him. So, now I live in a house with four boys aka "MEN."
We have taken him to the vet who is one of our friends and they are not sure exactly
what type of dog Beaux is, ( we are open to suggestions) but we were able to find out that he is about 9 -10 weeks and he is such a sweet dog. We are in the process of kennel training him and he seems to be doing great. He loves to be outside and he will sleep all day long if everyone (Caleb and Cannon Ty) will leave him alone. Cannon really seems to enjoy him , he pats his leg to get him to come to him , shares toys, and loves to chase him around the house. Beaux always attacks Cannon Ty by liking his face and toes, Cannon Ty just giggles, too cute.
Caleb and Beaux seem to be best buddies already too. Caleb plays outside with him all the time and Caleb gets sensitive when Beaux is in trouble. We have taken Beaux to almost all of Caleb's game since we have had him and I am sure Beaux dreads it due to all the children at the ball field swarming him.
We are really thankful that we could take Beaux and give him a home with kids and lots of love. Elliot is the softy when it comes to anything so of course Elliot is spoiling him more than anyone also. Beaux is so great with the boys and I know the boys are great for him also.
This weekend we are heading to El Dorado for Kirk and Leslie's wedding. I am excited about seeing old friends and catching up. Elliot is an usher so another friend of ours Jeremy is in the wedding also so his wife, Kendal and I are going to the wedding with each other, a great date I might add. Autumn came over last night and helped me figure out an outfit, lord help me. I just want comfort , but she always sets me straight.
My parents will be keeping the boys so Elliot and I will have a great night with friends, drinks and catching up.

No comments:

Post a Comment