Monday, June 1, 2009

Crazy Lady!!!


This week I feel like the picture above and yes I know today is only Monday!!!
First of all, I can not believe today in the 1st of June, where did the year go already? Okay,any takers????
Monday-today Caleb started tutoring for the summer with a wonderful teacher Mrs. Erikson. He really seemed to like her and she feels like we can really make some substantial progress this summer!! YES!!! After tutoring was over we ran through Sonic and then headed to the ball field. Tonight's game was a tough one but guess who won??? GRENIER!!!! We won and the boys played awesome and the game ended after 9:00 pm!!! We worked on tutoring homework, showers and a snack and the boys are now in bed. And, yes it is only Monday.
We will have tutoring again on Wednesday and batting practicing. We are heading to El Dorado this weekend for a friend of ours from high school, Kirk's wedding. Elliot is an usher so he is heading down Friday morning and the boys and I will leave after Caleb's Friday night game at 7:30 pm. It shall be a fun drive to El Dorado arriving sometime after midnight I am sure.
In the meantime I need to figure out what I am wearing... I would love to look too cute! Sure I will be honest!!! I am heading to a wedding where all of our high school friends will be in attendance and I am the only one who has had two kids!!! Ewwwww! It shall be fun!
Lastly, we will head back on Sunday early for Caleb to try out for All-Stars!!!
Ewww! I can say, "One wild week and weekend!"
Also, everyone please say a prayer for Ashley, Chad and Avery tomorrow-blogger friends- she is going in tomorrow to be induced. We are so ready to see pictures of the little Diva!

1 comment:

  1. Torri that picture is hilarious! I love it!! I hope your weeks goes good. I'm going to a wedding this weekend too where all of our high school friends are going to be there and i've yet to findd something to wear! It's always nice to look extra cute at those occasions =) Be safe driving home Friday night!

    -Syd

    ReplyDelete