Saturday, May 30, 2009

Last Day of School!!! Whoo Hooo!


Caleb and Elliot completed the school year this past Friday and boy were they happy about it!!!Caleb had an awards ceremony at school on Friday morning and after that was complete I think almost every child in the school was checked out. Well, since this is my blog I of course have to brag on Caleb. The picture below is of him receiving one, yes I said one of the awards on Friday. Caleb did receive two awards and he was so surprised at this. I only got one picture of him on stage because I was not expecting him to receive anything. Okay, I am sure that just sounded extremely bad but we have had a very difficult year playing catch up from Rector and the teacher they started the year with was awful. So, whoo hooo Caleb!!!!


Caleb received two awards: Most Improved Math and Most Improved Literacy Awards!I am sure I have mentioned before that this school year was very difficult. We started out the year with a more than difficult teacher who then started having medical problems, bless her heart, than she took a leave of absence (whoo hoo) and we then finished the year with this amazing lady in the picture above. This is Mrs. Ezell and Caleb loved her so much. We were so blessed to have her for the remaining part of the year. She is too cute also, check out Caleb is almost to her shoulders!!! I wish we could pack her up and take her with us next year.
Today, is only day one of summer break and Caleb is already gone to the lake with friends. I have a feeling he will be a busy boy this summer, next week is football camp and tutoring will start the following week. Also, please keep Caleb in your prayers he is really trying hard to catch up this summer on his reading skills and wants to be a confident reader in the fall. He plans on working so hard. Also, Caleb is wanting to try out for baseball All-Stars in two weeks. They take it very serious here and I am very nervous about him trying out. I hope he does well because I know if he does not make it, it will break his little heart!
Next post..... Beaux Lightning Jacobs....hmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment