Thursday, May 21, 2009

Catch Up!

I have been behind these days on posts... all of the American Idol stuff just really had me slacking in the blogging department. Moreon Kris Allen later...

Today I decided to download the pictures I have on my camera so this post will be FULL...

So, we moved! We are finally in and getting settled still have a few boxes to unpack so hopefully with this four day weekend we can get some things accomplished.

While moving out of our apartment I was packing and turned around to this...

Cannon figured out how to open the dishwasher and then climb on top of the door. He could not figure out how to get down though? hmmmm...

I just had to share this precious picture of Cannon Ty and Elliot. We went swimming and he hates cold water so he clung to Elliot the entire time. So sweet!

Caleb and Elliot offically have only 5 days of school remaining! Whooo Hooo! They are both so pumped! They will spend the summer together at home and the majority of the time at football practice and football camps! Caleb's baseball team has been playing games each week, well I guess you could say when the rain has stopped! They are playing well, Caleb has hit the ball everytime at bat and is playing infield very well. He is really enjoying and he has decided he wants to play in the fall. Here are a few pictures of Caleb playing ball.


Caleb looks so cute!!! I just can not believe he is completeing the first grade next week! Watch out 2nd grade! Love you buddy!

Mother's Day was wonderful this year and we had a great weekend. Caleb made me this sweetest card and bookmark at school this year. I cried and cried while reading the card, it was very sweet and it made me realize how old he has gotten and the details he pays attention to.


Thank you Caleb for also taking this picture of me and my mother's day gift. He told me I had to have my picture taken with my gift because I take pictures of him everytime he gets something. Too funny!

Well, I have plenty to blog about tomorrow... ummm KRIS ALLEN and some pics of our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment