Monday, May 4, 2009

Wild Monday...


Today was a day that I wished I was standing atop of Pinnacle Mountain taking in the view. We love to go to Pinnacle and just enjoy everything about it, the view, the people and the freedom. After leaving Pinnacle and riding in the car I always feel a sense of freedom like I can tackle the week and cross everything off my list for the week to come. Well, needless to say I need to hike Pinnacle sometime soon...we have been so busy with the move, unpacking and our everyday life I feel as if I will never get organized again. Again, I hate to say this already but, "Can Friday possible hurry up?"
*5 goals for the week*
1. unpack at least 10 more boxes
2.find our microwave... yes I said find the microwave. We have been living without a micro for over a week! YES IT IS POSSIBLE! When we were moving to Bryant last June we packed it up last and now we can not find it??? Who knows?
3.attempt to exercise? going to research The Shred?
4.wear my brand new Chocolate Pearls I received for my anniversary
5.spend quite time with my husband
Oh, and I have to shout out to the Henry's for the addition to the family! Congrats ya ll have the Jacobs beat on number of children now! Woo Hoo! Foxy Roxy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I just stopped by from the Henry's new Blog and wanted to say hi. Cute blog, and you have a beautiful family! BTW I have been seriously considering The Shred....my hubs wants P90X, but I just think that is too much for this mildly out-of-shape lady :) If you go for it, let me know how you like it.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete