Friday, May 22, 2009

American Idol: Kris and Katy

Okay, most of you know I love Kris Allen and Elliot and I were Team Kris all the way!! So, this blog is devoted to him and his precious wife, Katy. I decided today to post a picture of his sweet wife because I think we all need to keep them in mind in the next few months as their lives will completely change. I know many of you are married that read this so, think back to your first year of marriage or months of marriage? Do you remember how at times it can be very difficult?
Well, this is why I think many of us should pray for the Allens' as they go through this time (they have only married 7 months) in their lives. I am so thankful that they have openly expressed their relationship with God and have given their marriage to him also. I am sure they are being pulled in so many directions and if we can just pray for them and give them the strength to stay strong with their faith and to always keep each other first!
And, again Whooo Hooo Kris Allen!

No comments:

Post a Comment