Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Anniversay Honey

Happy Anniversary Love! I know this is not the greatest picture of my amazing husband but it is one of my favorites because it is of him in action (coaching).

Elliot and I have been together for over 10 years-sounds crazy huh? I am so thankful God has given me such a loving husband, best friend and father to my boys. This man is so strong and genuine, seriously! If it was not for him and his trust in the Lord I know I would not be where I am now. He has carried our family on his back at many times and he has given me hope when there was none to have. I still look at him today as I did our sophomore year in English class when he wanted to borrow a pencil-hehe. We continue to laugh daily and love always; keeping our family in Gods hands. So, today as we celebrate our anniversary it brings back so many amazing memories; our wedding, births of our two boys and watching Elliot through his career. Elliot you amaze me everyday and if feels like that day I first saw you in English class! I love you! And, of course thank you for my amazing chocolate pearls! They are beautiful!




No comments:

Post a Comment