Friday, May 22, 2009

Please check this out... AMAZING!!!

Okay, so I decided to take a break from folding clothes and checked out a fellow bloggers page and she had this amazing video and a story regarding Kris Allen witnessing to Adam during the American Idol process. I will shorten the story but a friend of hers mothers works with Kris's mom and said Kris wished he would have had a little more time with Adam because he had really been sharing his heart with him and telling God's story. This is amazing and this is why America chose Kris as "Our American Idol."
Thanks Kelly for this amazing story. Please click on the URL below, sorry I do not know how to place the video on my blog yet! I am new so sorry!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjuLGqqb05E

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful, I just LOVED THIS!!!! I love Kris, he is the BEST! ;) Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tori, I tried to watch the video and it says that it is "private." Is there another way to find it?

    ReplyDelete