Sunday, May 10, 2009

oh, kris allen


Lovin' Kris Allen!!!!
I tend to make posts about things I am majorly diggin at the moment or lovin and this is it ( the guy above)! Elliot and I are usually not big American Idol watchers but this year oh my have we changed!
Okay, first let me vent...
I absolutely can not stand to look at Adam it just completely grosses me out, Danny's scream last week just ruined my ears but oh kris allen he is wonderful!
I have illegally downloaded his songs off of limewire, please do not tell, and I am completely ready for Tuesday night to get here. Oh, and I have DVR'd all Krist Allen coverage on the local Fox news! Can you say getting stalker mode?
Oh, and Friday Autumn and I were in Conway yes we honked and flashed (nope not what you think) our lights at his motorcade! If I had been in close proximity I am sure I would have behaved like a 14 year old middle school girl!
So, I do think Adam will be in the final two-not because I like him but others are just head over heals for him??? Who knows? Hopefully we will see Kris make it to the final two... and maybe win the whole shabang! I would be peeing in my pants! And, oh Coach Jacobs would definately be buying me tickets to a concert some time soon! Well, have a great week! Go Kris!Arkansas is lovin' ya!

2 comments:

  1. I think people like Adam because the judges make such a big deal out of him. I too, can not stand him!! Ew. Kris is just precious though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to post a comment on this post! I just saw your note on my blog and you are so sweet! I am going to follow your adorable blog too- so fun!! Keep in touch, and thanks for the prayers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete