Sunday, June 7, 2009

Kirk and Leslie Wedding!!!

This weekend we went to El Dorado for a friend of ours from high school wedding. Kirk and Leslie had a beautiful wedding and reception, they even had a choreographed first dance a lil mix of Brad Paisley and Michael Jackson. Who would of thought that for Kirk????No surprises huh?? No, but it was great everyone had such a wonderful time and the church was beautiful and packed.

Elliot and I were able to catch up with old friends and see anyone who is someone in El Dorado-yes, one of those type of functions.

Caleb, Cannon Ty and I went down Friday night after Caleb's 7:30 game, we got to El Do at midnight. Elliot went to the rehearsal and swim party by himself but I am thankful for Kendal and Jeremy who joined as the third wheel. Thank you Hursts'!!

Saturday all the boys played golf and the little men and I hung out with my parents and had some wonderful Chinese food! It was great!

Kendal and I went as each others date to the wedding and I might add she was a great date! We had a fun time together all evening. She is a great dance partner also!!! I am really excited about getting to know Kendal better, she and Jeremy live less than 5 minutes away so I am super pumped about hanging out with her more.

I didn't take very many pictures due to my mom camera-a big one...and I was carrying a clutch. Oh, and quick shout out to Autumn- The outfit was great and I felt like one hot momma!! I have one picture of Kirk and Leslie which is kinda of blurry, but I will post anyway! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and have a great work week!!!

I had to post this picture of Elliot and I-thanks Kendal for taking the picture. We never get pics together since we usually just take ones of the kids. I love the picture and def will be printing this one off.

1 comment:

  1. Aww ya'll are smokin! And I can't believe I'm gone for 2 months and you and Autumn both get new babies. Beaux Lightning is so precious. I can't wait to meet him and Foxy Roxy too.OMG I am so ready for girls night!

    ReplyDelete