Monday, April 11, 2011

Slow as a Snail

I am secretly hoping this week goes by very slowly ... my Cannon Ty turns 3 on Friday!

I am having a difficult time with this birthday and that it is my baby boy growing up.. I do not like it!

He cracks me up EVERYDAY!!!!

Last week we had quite a few Cannonisms Happenings...

-I was talking to him and literally turned around and put a load of clothes in the washer. Closed the washer and turned around to this






Thankfully I ran over to little Miss and she was Sharpie free!! Not sure if you are supposed to use Magic Erasers on children but I did!

-One afternoon he was determined to have a Diet Coke and I would not let him... Next thing my iPhone is drowning in a lake of DC!!

-Secong part to that is he informed me to put my phone "in wice momma!" yes, my 2 year old told me to place my dripping iPhone in a bag of rice!!!

-He tells me daily... " momma Desus (Jesus) tells CanCan to kick kk in the balls so I do it!" oh my!

-Today while driving in the car he said, " momma, girls fart and day (they) fart loud and stinky!" glad he figured that one out!

He makes me smile and he always makes me laugh!!! I love this child whole hearted and I could not have been blessed with a better little boy! Each morning I can't wait for him to wake up because he is so fun!

Update:
Momma is working... Yes this momma is working two days a week in my dream job! Hold on to your seats ladies... I am teaching preschool two days a week in a faith based education environment! I love it so much! I am so happy and the babies (CE and Cannon Ty) are at the same church! I can not explain how thankful I am that God has opened this door for me and blessed me with this opportunity.

I will leave you with a picture of little Miss that was taken last week after church!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment