Friday, April 1, 2011

Happy Friday and April Fool's Day!!!

I almost gAve this post the title
Of " Jacobs Party of Six!"
Just to really throw someone of y'all into a no way... But like me it kinda gave me a mini heart attack just thinking about it! Ha!

Next week I will update my Bama pictures and go on and on about how I would LOVE move there! Also, I was hit up three times in one day this week for employment opportunities... Okay I wasn't even looking nor am I still.

More on that stuff later though...
Gosh, what I get myself into!

Well I am hoping the weather warms up this weekend so I can get my new ferns up and find patio chairs!! Here are my sweets working on their tans at Garden Ridge!!!

Roll Tide!!! Bama plays the Hogs this weekend and I am SO hoping the Tide sweeps the Hogs!! Got my cups ready and flag out... Oh yah!!! Gosh, I strongly dislike UofArkansas athletics!

As
Cannon would say," give em "helt" Alabam!"



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Chill laxin'

1 comment: