Monday, April 4, 2011

Sweet Home Alabama

Yes, the title is a little over used to me but it really is home to me!
I have never been a resident of the great state of Alabama but I would LOVE to become a resident! Ha!

During Spring Break Chief went to Florida for a tournament the high school boys played in-Florida National Invitation which they won!! Go Hornets! Nationally Ranked in the top 30 high school teams!!

So... Since Chief was going to be gone Saturday through the next Sunday I decided to pack up the kids and drive to Chief's mom house in Alabama!!! We left on Friday around lunch and stayed the entire week which was beyond wonderful!!! The weather was great and our time with Momma K was amazing! We hung out each day with our Leigh Leigh (chiefs cousin and my bff) and her daughter sweet Addie (Cannon Ty's bff)!


KK got to experience Alabama sports and baseball all week and he had the best time ever! I am so happy and beyond words that he shares the same love that Chief and I do for Bama sports!!! Check out KK and Coach Paul Bear Bryant!!'





I guess Chief felt extremely bad for my Spring Break experience mainly because I drove 7 hours one way with 3 kiddos by myself and then returned 7 hours by myself with them (including a teething 7 month old). When I returned home I was surprised by this...



This is a horrible picture but he got me an iPad!!!!!!! I almost fell out... but don't worry you ladies that know I don't like to spend money... He got this for a steal because of a child (baseball player) bought it at the apple store in Orlando and then realized before getting it out of the box he wanted the ipad2 instead! He didn't want to swallow his pride and exchange it so he bought a BRAND new ipad2 30 minutes later and sold this one to Chief for a steal and i mean a steal!!! Hey I am not complaining I love it and so do the kids-they use it more than me!

Tomorrow .... Sweetness turns 8 months old!!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!!! I am so glad y'all had such a great time! CALL ME SOON!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete