Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Cannon Ty

First,
I love you to pieces my sweet little man!!!
Second,
I thank the sweet Lord everyday for allowing me to be your mommy!
And, blessing Daddy and I with such an amazingly fun guy!!!

When I went in to be induced with You I would have never dreamed that over 32 hours later we would FINALLY meet our sweetness. I remember the day I found out I was pregnant with you... Early morning during Labor Day weekend... Isn't that fitting! We had just moved to Rector and I was not having the greatest time adjusting to a tiny town with everyone knowing when you walked out our front door! Little to say you really helped me during a difficult time. The pregnancy was great and you were such a handsome little guy weighing at 6 lbs 7 oz!

Over the three years we have been blessed with you I can tell you how happy you make me and how much you make me laugh! Your sweet little leg with the 2 fat rolls hanging in there and your little man love handles that hang over your big boy underwear... Gosh I just want to squeeze you!

Since starting preschool you have become so independent and you talk so well! You know how to turn my " your in trouble face," into a belly laugh and you know I am a sucker when you say, " I hold you momma!" yes, it melts my heart!

I want to freeze this time with you and hold onto it forever because nothing will ever compare to these times! I cherish our little outings alone without brother and sister because I constantly worry about you being the middle child. It breaks my heart sometimes... Seriously! I love how you love church, preschool and praying. Again, I feel so undeserving of you sweet boy!

Right now.... At age 3.... You are loving...
Your sissy
iPad
iPhone
Your bubba
Tam-Tam (Tammy your preschool teacher)
Sonic Happy Hour
Rabbits
The Black Eyed Peas... Boom Boom Pow
Soccer
Cutting with scissors
Helping me cook
Watering the ferns
Blaming everything on KK

You are such a happy child with pure joy that shines through your eyes and I only hope that continues with you throughout life! Mommy loves you Bbbbbiiiigggggggg much and Daddy does too! You know you are daddy's best friend forever and you better not forget that! Love you first CanCan Ty!!








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: