Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Time to Change the Calendar

Oh my... It is May already! Where has the time gone???? It seems like yesterday I turned my daily devotional calendar over to April 1st and now May 3rd already!!!

Teaching has really made time fly by and each week is gone before I know it! I am totally whole heartily in love with my job... And my sweet school kiddos! It sounds wild but after a day with them I have 100% more patience with my own kids than days that I don't even teach... Just being honest and keepin this real!

The kids are doing great except for little sister having a ( sorry might be too much TMI) yeast infection ... Yes oh my I had no clue what was going on but it looked like a diaper rash... I have boys I didn't know! Plus , she is rather chubby in the ole thigh area and carrying some extra junk in her trunk so though diaper rash... No ma'am! Yes, it make me hurt down there just typing about it!
But the boys are wild and duking it out daily... Oh how I love pulling them off of each other! Ha!

Here are a few pictures of the kids and some school stuff... Plus a precious picture of a sweetie of mine from school( yes his momma said I could use it)!!!









Potato People for our under week at school!!!



How we spent our weekend... Traveling back and forth from hot Springs for Caleb's ball tournament. Yes we are in line at Chick-Fil-A at 6:30 am Saturday morning!!! Gotta love baseball!



That is cupcake all over her face... Cannon has learned not to leave a cupcake on his table in te play room!!!!



Check out Huddy using his "bear," yea it is actually a monkey as a pillow today!!! Love!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Noooooooo!!!! Camdyn looks so big standing up! Sigh. They grow too fast. It's depressing!

    ReplyDelete