Monday, May 9, 2011

Seasons of Life

I keep reminding myself of this everyday.. This is just a season of life and someday I will make complete understanding of this all.

The days are flying by and the kids are growing up so quickly that I would love to just freeze time and really enjoy every minute with them.

The past few months I have been so consumed with crossing things off my to do list, lessons plans and keeping constant prayer over our family that I am mentally overspent. This time every year I maintain this nervous feeling in my stomach and my eyes filled with tears that could begin falling down my cheeks at any moment... It is the time that Chief could call and say,"hey a job that I can't turn down has been offered and we are going!"

This hasn't happened yet but it seems as if when I get settled somewhere and I am finally into my groove it happens. Well, guess what... I am in my groove and loving it too! I pray each time my mind goes to that moment that the Lord will take my family and I through the right doors and SLAM the doors we need closed. That he will wrap his loving protecting arms around us whole heartidly and move forward. Lord today I am screaming... I don't want to live for that phone call...I don't want to not know where I am living in 2 months... I don't want to pack up my precious kiddos and go again to a place that I have to find my groove. BUT... Lord I am all yours and you are mine...

So... As you can see please pray for me I NEED it! I am sorry if I just unloaded way too much but I like to keep this blog real and what real mommies think about!

This season of life has been so wonderful to me though really! Mother's Day was wonderful and I could not of asked or called the Preacher to give a better message than yesterday. We had the Lord's supper and then we had lunch, Deb Deb and her daughter Jodi joined us and it meant a lot. We came home and napped then Chief surprised me with dinner out at the Flying Fish downtown it was so yummy and the kids loved it too!






This was a wild attempt at a picture before church... Very dark too!

My kiddos at school made their
Mommies some precious potted flowers....



I hope you enjoy your Monday and I am so sorry i had a Debbie Downer moment.

We are off to little miss's 9 month check up appointment!



using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment