Wednesday, May 11, 2011

the little things

As I get older I so appreciate the small little things...



For those who know me well... I didn't spend 5 bucks on this whopper! One of my sweet little kiddos(his momma) gave me a rather generous Starbucks gift card! It was rather splendid while I read my bible this am.. I am so thankful for all the little goodies I got last week during Teacher Appreciation Week! Little Momma and I might use my McAlister's gift card for lunch today while Cannon is at school! Yummy! Another little thing that I love!




Cannon & Rudolph

This little thing I love too! Cannon and his little Rudolph at the breakfast table this morning! He shares his milk and chocolate donuts with him each weekday so sweet!! Sweet Cannon- I could literally just take a bite out of his little doll self!!




KK!!!!

Oh this sweet little thing... LOVE!!!
KK has been asking a lot of questions about his salvation and the lord! We sat outside the other night for an hour talking about his heart, God and his relationship forward... It was like I was talking to a teenager!
I was in my early twenties when I asked the lord to live in my heart and take over my life completely so this conversation made me feel like I was doing something right as a mother and that KK was seeing it! After we came inside I had to shut myself in the bathroom so I could weep tears of happiness and thankfulness! God is so good! I am so proud and blessed to be his momma!




And, little momma!

Love her! This little momma has taught me oh so much in the past nine months!!! To think we had decided that two children were great and we were finished with babies... The Lord had a different but wonderful plan! Thankful!
She makes me crack up everyday and I pray daily that I can handle her personality!!! Hence, the nickname Little Momma- and feel free to break out in song of ," hey little momma why you jus so funky...."
We do it all the time... Even Chief along with dance moves!

I don't have a picture of Chief on my phone... But I love him too... We just had our anniversary and it seems so crazy love that we have been together for over 11 years! Wild!!!! Again, thankful even though I could give him a swift kick most days and yes go ahead and think where I would like to kick him...Ha!

And lastly I can't take a picture of quietness... But it is such a little thing that I have grown to fall head over heals for! Love!

happy wednesday!!!
using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment