Friday, May 20, 2011

Title Town

I can't believe that a year ago today I was 7 months preggo loading my mom ride up to head to the state championship softball game.

Today I am crazy packing for a wild weekend that includes us heading to the Championship
7A Baseball game tomorrow! Yes, I could not be prouder of Chief- he has the opportunity to become a back to back state championship coach. Last year he was softball and when he moved to baseball this year we knew these boys could play some ball. They go into tomorrows game ranked #1 in the state and #8 in the nation!!! Whoo hoo! Sorry I usually don't do all this but I am so proud of him and all his hard work. They practice every morning starting at 5:45 am before school and then practice staring at 2 every afternoon till around 6:30. Then meetings to prepare for the next day and etc until late into the evening.

So, Wednesday night the Fox station did a special on the news with him and let me tell you ... Thursday morning( I dvr'd it) KK and Cannon were so proud of seeing their daddy on TV!

Please say a prayer for us tomorrow that the Lord will keep our boys healthy and to play their hardest. They have been working their tails off all year including giving up their Christmas break, entire Spring Break and most missed their Senior Prom for this season!
Go Hornets! We Believe!

We also have a wedding tomorrow night too! Long story short, Chief's best friend from high school is getting married and he was supposed to be a groomsmen up until Monday. We found out monday that they were playing the big game at the same time as the wedding so we will only be making the reception-very late! Hopefully!

We are truly feeling blessed in this season even though some days we are just praying to get through the day. Our kids are healthy, we have jobs- which I LOVE and we see the lord at work.

Oh, and a big ROLL
TIDE ...
Bama beat South Carolina last night! Bama Baseball we love!
Oh, and one more thing less than 30 days and I will be in the sweet state of Alabama with my toes in the sand!

Here is a little sweetness for your day!


Torri
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck EJ and Hornets! And how cute is Miss C's outfit! Love her!!

    ReplyDelete