Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Balls...not the athletic ones!!!

I will apologize for the title now... I am truly sorry for the suggestive title but it is necessary.




The sweet little boy in the above picture has been in a LOT of T-R-O-U-B-L-E the past few weeks for using the term: balls!
As I am sure you are assuming by now he is not using the word to talk about throwing a ball, catching a ball, or saying , " look at all the balls in the yard!"

Oh no, how i wish he was. This boy has been saying it and referring to his boy parts and KK's boy parts and etc. He LOVES saying the word, singing it, screaming and hitting it! Lovely!

Last week, he was getting in trouble for climbing the pantry shelves ( mental note: never let Torri watch your children is happening now! Ha!) I was bent down talking eye to eye to him. After scolding and such I asked him to tell me sorry for not listening... In return I got a bowed up eye to eye 3 year old fuming mad saying, " I m gonna kick your balls off Mom!" Seriously???
I told him,"go ahead and kick my balls off because mommas do not have balls! I then busted up laughing and he was serious as a heart attack still with teeth clinched!

Needless to say his daddy and him had a long talk about that word... This week he has turned to a new word... Nuts! And no I am not kidding, he hears KK and his friends at soccer talking about who got kicked in the "nuts,"...huh living the life as a mom to boys and a little sweet pea!

So, watch out for Cannon because he tells me everyday that when he plays football
for the "byant hoenets"
he will knock their nuts off! Chief
said he may have to get Cannon to give a pre-game speech of
that this Fall!

Sorry girls!

Torri


BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Bahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Poooor poor momma Torri! Thats HILARIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete