Monday, March 21, 2011

Southern Comfort

Aww... warm weather in March, shrimp shrimp and more shrimp and over 20 family members in a 3 black radius... Now that's southern comfort to me!!

The kids and I are enjoying our spring break in Alabama. This is state is just wonderful to me and my soul. So relaxing... I am still working on Chief to find a job here!!! Ha!

Yesterday we enjoyed the 90 degree weather on a slip n slid! Yes a ole slip n slid!! Cannon was naked as a jay bird and KK had a great time racing him!

Cannon and Addie have been tearing it up.. Cannon was j. Bed by 7:30 last night and didn't wake up till 8 this morning!







KK's fun week hasn't started yet... Just let me say he and I both might pass out from excitement!!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad y'all are having fun!!! You better send me text and pictures! Eat some yummy shrimp for me!

    ReplyDelete