Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Today the rain really has me in a funky mood and my thoughts are seriously all over the place!!
1. Last night while Chief was at a baseball game (imagine that huh?) unknown to me a shaken can of Sprite is handed to me by my sweet little 2 year old. Not thinking anything about it ans trying to load the dryer I open the can of Sprite and the next thing I know... Sprite is shooting up my nose, my new Toms are soaked and Sprite is dripping from the ceiling all the while Cannon Ty yells, " we got her KK!" and then laughter erupts from KK and Cannon... Just lovely!! Really!!

2. I am leaving for my favorite town in just 10 days!!! Whoo hooo! The kids and I are headed to Bama baby!!! Roll Tide!!!

3. Still contemplating my little sewing adventure/business .... Tres Designs or FlapJacs gosh decisions

4. Trying to find Easter outfits for the kids is really irritating me... I want to coordinate but not tooo much!

5. The RHWofOC has me undecided so far... Gretchen is really on my last nerves and I am loving Vicki... I wish Lynn was still on!

6. We have some major decisions coming up soon and I sooo don't like it!! Proverbs 3:5 all day everyday!!

7. Lastly, great news is that we will be at the beach this summer for 10 days!!! big LOVE!!!

Oh, and miss thang is pulling up on everything and crawling everywhere.... NO!!! She is my baby!!! Also, check out the hair she woke up from her nap!!!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:All Over the Place

2 comments:

  1. 1. OMG, I am ROLLING on the floor! I love it. that is so boy and so funny! (Only because it happen to you and not me!)
    2. Jealous!
    3. FlapJacs is my fav! And not because I came up with it
    5. I can't believe you like Vicki! What is our friendship, ha!
    6. I know y'all are going to make the right decision!
    7. Jealous again! But I will be in Paris so I guess it is fair!!
    I just can't get over the picture of sisters hair, she is just too cute for words!
    PS when JR and I were in the car tonight I said something and he said oh my gosh you have been talking to Torri! That sounded just like her, ha! He knows us so well!

    ReplyDelete