Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Blessing

Oh my it's Wednesday gosh this week is flying by!

Last night KK had his spring concert-Proud to be an American

Chief had a double header so our "3rd grandma" Deb Deb ( chief coached softball with her last year and her kids are grown and she doesn't have grand babies yet) met us for dinner @ McDonalds and then we headed off to the concert!! She was a huge help last night and if she had not of gone with me I would of had some major sweating issues!

Deb Deb did attempt to carry Little Miss in her car seat and about died bc of how heavy it was! She almost fell off the curb at Mickey D's trying to carry it! Needless to say her and I both got a huge laugh at that!

Kinda of off subject but not really... This woman, Deb Deb, is so sweet and loving to the kids and Chief and I it is so amazing. Any time that she spends with us is just precious and I thank the lord each day for his plan for Chief and having him coach softball last year (he had never done it and only to do it one year) because of the relationship it gave us and our children. Being a mom is sometimes very trying and I think we also tend to not give ourselves enough credit... Yet every time I see this amazing woman she takes the time to tell me what a great mother I am to my children and how she is amazed at the sacrifices I give for my children and Chief's job. Last night as I was lying in bed I was thinking about it and it brought tears to my eyes and finally brought acceptance to myself that I am doing a good job at being a "mom." I don't mean this boastfully at all but somedays I feel like oh I am just a mom and how can i ever be that awesome
Mom????
Thank you DebDeb I truly know why the Lord has blessed our family with you!

A few pictures from last night and Mr Cannon wanted his picture taken this morning before preschool in the yard!

Lastly, today is John 3:16
" for God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."


















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment