Monday, March 7, 2011

Boogie Nights

This past Saturday night was a first in the Jacobs' house....KK went Out to eat with his friends at a Mexican restaurant and went to his school dance!!! Yes, pick yourself up off the floor and then continue reading! Ha! A school dance what ? Seriously? Yes, KK is in 3rd grade and no I couldn't believe it either.

A few of the mommas that have girls set up for everyone to go eat before (can you tell I have a funny feeling about these girls..ha) it was too cute though. The boys all sat on one side of the table and the girls sat on the other and they all played with their phones or itouch's the entire time! Ha!

KK said he had a great time and that he was sweet to his little girlfriend while maintaining hanging with his friends haha!
I was informed when I went to pick him up he was in the "dance off," and it seemed he got his moves from his momma and I told them quickly... " I am sure they came from Dance Central on the Xbox Kinect!" ha!

I will leave with a few wild pictures taken from my phone...
Note... The cutie with glasses is KK's little "friend"











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment