Monday, March 14, 2011

Hello Sunshine... Wait

Happy Monday... Can you sense the sarcasm??? Rain and a time change???

No, I really am happy today knowing this is the week that the kids and I will depart for the great state of Alabama but gosh I am not feeling the need to tackle the house first!!! I hope someone else is like this... Not wanting to do house work when you stay at home full time ...

Anywho... Last week I went to two consignment sales... If you know me I do not pay full price for clothes or shoes... No way!!! I will not do it!
So, I went in all hopes of fining a new wagon (well not brand new) I am wanting a new Radio Flyer wagon that is plastic with the seat belts and cup holders! Well, no luck on the wagon but I did mange to stock up on some awesome clothes... I spent $110 for 20 items. Oh, and all name brand like Ralph Lauren, puddle jumpers, moo shu trainers, kellys kids and gymboree. A took a few pictures but some items I am already washing. I felt like I hit ye jackpot on Polo items... Miss Camdyn got 6 (some still with the Dillards tags attached) polo dresses, Cannon got 3 polo shirts and I was actually able to find 2 brand new with tags Polo shirts for Caleb! I think the biggest steal was the shoes for Camdyn... A pair of Puddle Jumpers which retails for 35 and up at least for 6 bucks, brand new pair of Keds t straps for 4 bucks and a brand new pair of moo shu trainers ( around 40 dollars retail) 8 bucks!!! Love love and love!!! I told Chief that I felt like I stole the items!!!








Today I am keeping an extra little one my friend Jenn's daughter Jenna! Her mother in law is sick so Cannon has a friend today!!! Also, Camdyn will not nap she is crying it out right now in her crib and I do not like it one bit!

Also, the time change kicked our tail today!!! We all over slept Chiefs iPhone went back to old time so the boys were tardy for school! Oops!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment