Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Goals

If no one chooses to read this post, I am 100% okay with that.


I follow the Money Saving Mom pretty closely and she really encourages you to set weekly goals and even daily goals.  I am pretty good about setting daily goals to ensure what I need to do that day actually gets done, as soon as I get to my office on work days I type out this list and tape it to my desk.  Some tasks are very simple and I am sure if my teachers were to ever look at it they may think oh my sweet heavens Torri needs some help if she can't remember that BUT, I need it I really do. I found the above picture on Pinterest (oh how i spend too much time on there) and I felt it was very appropriate for this season in my life.

Sooo, my goals this week..

1. Spend my quite time with my Bible at the BEGINNING (I feel that it really helps me start my day off this way) of each day.

2. Be diligent in my Face-to-Face Mary and Martha Bible study.

3. Maintain my running training schedule ( I am ahead of schedule ...praise the lord) 24 miles this week.

4.  Organize my pantry.

5. Start reading a new book this week.

6. Do at least one load of laundry each day this week.

7.  Prepare meals for the month and organize those coupons.

8.  Plan a monthly short letter for the teachers at work; including dates of training and etc.

Oh, my! Now that I look at this list I will be working hard this week.  I feel like I really need this and I plan on next week coming back and crossing off the things I was able to complete.  If you did decide to read this post please ask me about this close to the end of the week and help hold me accountable.  I continue to pray for peace and calmness during each week as it can get out of control and busy before I know it. Lord, please grant me your words to speak this week and give me the strength and calmness for my children to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment