Friday, January 13, 2012

Rammer Jamma... ROLL TIDE!!!!

Y'all knew this one was coming..... Alabama National Champs!!!! RTR!!!

Oh, this week as been wonderful and started off better than we could of excepted!!! It was honestly just lovely and perfect.

We started the morning off watching YouTube videos of "Twent Wichardson," videos and baking cupcakes for the game. Cannon's favorite Bama player is of course #3 Trent Richardson, whom he calls "Twent Wichardson," Oh, he loves him.  During our nightly football games in the living room he is  "Twent."  That evening before the game Cannon and I went to pick up pizza from our local fav, "Little Caesar's," and in the car we were talking about the game and he said... "Mom, God made me and Twent the same." I asked him how was that... " he said "Jesus made me and Twent really fast runners." I went on to tell him how awesome that was and how much Jesus loves him and how he loves Trent too. He then said something that I almost drove off the rode, " But, Mom God loves everyone and makes everyone special and he makes everyone different." I asked him how he is different, " he said well Twent is brown because he stayed at the beach wayyyyy toooo long." I know that is not really appropriate but it made me smile and laugh all at the same time.  God love him! He really loves Jesus and Twent!


Here at the baboo's on  Tuesday moring before we left for school... of course all decked out in their Bama gear!

#1 and if feels sooo good!!!! Roll Tide!!!


I think most of you that read my blog are aware of my love for Bama and Mr. Nick Saban! He is a legendary coach and he is also so handsome (yes, my husband knows this).  When I was pregnant with Cannon, Chief and I attended a Nike Coaches Clinic in Mississippi where Coach Saban was speaking ( he was coaching LSU at the time) and we were both able to go listen to him and we sat on the front row.  At the time we didn't really know who was speaking because it listed either him or Coach Dungy... lucky girl lucky girl.  Well, after listening to Coach Saban speak he opened for questions and then ended the session. When leaving he walked up to Chief and I and asked about me being pregnant... if it was a boy and how far along I was and why was I interested in listening to him speak. After talking briefly and telling him it was a boy and we were due the next month he asked what we were naming him.  When I told him Cannon he smiles and said now that is a football player name and then he asked the unthinkable... "Can I rub your belly because one day that boy will be a hell of a football player?" Ummm... are you kidding? Yes, you may rub all you want, I thought! hahah!!! So, that is my personal encounter with My Man Nick!!!

My cousin from Bama sent me this email yesterday and oh I love this video! Too cute!!



And, just one more video! This video is amazing to hear the fans all singing Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer...



ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!

1 comment: